Virgin Brand Ambassador
IR market promoters will be responsible for the selected brand/s to work as a promoter within the assigned dealer outlet. His/her prime focus will be to achieve the outlet level targets by driving sell out, visibility, merchandising as well and ensuring order generation from the outlets assigned.
The promoters will have to develop a sustainable business models within the outlets and areas assigned to ensure brand/s growth.
- Achieve monthly target across the brand (by model, by outlet) for the assigned Brand/s by focusing on driving Sell out.
- Instore merchandising of Virgin Sim/phone stocks, FNL, DIP, POSM, and visibility elements as per marketing guidelines (Counter top stands live display stands, Planograms on dedicated shelf space, POS).
- Ensure dealer incentives per model are communicated and track the payments for each user.
- Capture IMEI of all sell-Outs at the time of sell out (both physically and on the APP).
- Ensure that devices are activated at the time of sell out.
- Responsible for driving the growth across clusters for the brand/s assigned.
- Responsible for FOC stocks and giveaways assigned to drive sell out.
- Ensure proper route and Journey plan for driving sell out.
- Track and report market information: pricing issues, competitor activities etc.
- Achieve monthly category target.
- Provide competitor information.
- Brand / Product / Service Knowledge
- Rotate between two to three outlets a day to target consumers and ensure Sales to the end consumer.
- Track the SOH in the outlets for brand assigned.
- Productivity on Sell through across the outlets in the territory assigned.
- JP for a promoter will be 2-3 outlets per day, i.e. 12-18 Outlets per week for week 1
- For week 2 new set of 12 outlets
- For week 3 – follow week 1 list of Outlets & for Week 4 follow week 2 list of outlets
- Minimum 24-36 outlets per promoter in a month
- Dealer feedback and satisfaction with performance.
- Past selling experience.
- Good Communication Skills.
- English, Hindi/Urdu – Malayalam, Bengali, Arabic will be an additional advantage.
- Behavioral: Extrovert with a keenness for consumer interaction.
- Experience in outdoor consumer sales will be preferred.