Van Sales Supervisor – KSA
Manage the team & ensure budgeted numbers are exceeded for Sales Value, GP & market coverage (productivity) through effective coaching and control.
- Ensure sales reps follow route plan so as to maximize sales & productivity.
- Ensure all targets and objectives assigned by the Line Manager including volume & value sales targets, GP targets and distribution objectives are achieved to ensure optimal business efficiency.
- Manage the sales force & monitor their performance providing guidance, assistance and motivation to increase effectiveness.
- Ensure sales team continuously communicates all stock issues, pricing fluctuations, & competitor activities.
- Ensure that the sales force are properly equipped, coached and motivated to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular market visits with all sales personnel to assist them in managing customer issues, improving performance and providing guidance and training.
- All Credit outstanding are collected in due time.
- Conduct annual and six monthly appraisals for all direct reports so that performance is tracked and discrepancies in performance are rectified at the earliest.
- Recommend and control credit limits and adherence to terms. Recommend changes to credit limits and assist sales force achieve the company credit to sales ratio target.
- Minimum 1 year experience managing Field Sales reps in the market.
- People management across cultures, trade development, good communication skills.
- Analytical skills & problem analysis: effective in identifying problems, seeking relevant data & identifying plausible causes of problems.
- Subordinate development: develop skills & competence of subordinates through training and development activities.