Van Sales Representative – KSA
A dynamic sales personnel that provides customers with complete service and an enjoyable shopping experience to maximize sales, ensuring store presentation meets company standard and that stock loss risk are maximized.
- To sell directly to end retailers on a daily basis & achieve maximum coverage within the allotted territory in order to achieve the monthly sales & GP target.
- Achieve assigned targets by brand; achieve set productivity & margin target.
- Collect all outstanding credit prior to the due date.
- Stock management in van, ensure planned daily route is covered in a disciplined manner.
- Manage the day-to-day van operations including call preparation to ensure that you have all necessary tools to complete an effective call at all times.
- Actively ensure the ranges of products assigned by the territory are sold to ensure volume, value & GP targets set by Line Manager are achieved.
- Acquire complete understanding of product range and transfer knowledge/ features & benefits to ensure customers are provided with information and support as required.
- Observe and report on all significant competitive activities including price changes so as to collect market trends by brand.
- Minimum 12 Months of Direct Field Sales experience in the market.
- Good command in MS office application.
- Must have excellent English communication skills both spoken and written, Arabic is preferred.
- Basic understanding of mobile/tablets/accessories/telecom products & key features /specifications is an advantage.
- Nationality open.
- Age bellow 35 years.
- Extrovert personality.
- Must have a full clean driving license
- Be prepared to travel 5/ days and be flexible with working hours.
- Car/petrol allowance will be provided