Years of relevant experience
Oct 12, 2019
Responsible for receiving stock from the warehouse and deliver orders to IR outlets. The delivery process should be as per the agreed SLA.
- Check stock upon loading and make sure it is in line with the MO or SO.
- Review documents printed from ERP and WMS and make sure it matches the order.
- Ensure stock is placed systematically in the vehicle and is delivered in a safe and efficient manner.
- Make sure the vehicle is secured at all times and always avoid reckless driving.
- Ensure stocks are all delivered with no returns pending.
- Ensure all PODs from customers are received as per requirements (stamped, signed by the right party).
- Proper filing of all PODs within 12 hours with the POD or Finance Department.
- Hand over the receipts and cash to Finance Department without any shortages on the same day.
- Maintain the company vehicle in a clean condition, perform all regular maintenance services on time and report traffic accidents to the Fleet Manager on the same day.
- Ensure processing on all given orders and dispatch it on time.
- Carry on with any assigned task from the transportation supervisor in case there are no deliveries.
- Manual driving license.
- Experience driving around all UAE Roads.
Your are applying for: Van Driver