Years of relevant experience
Aug 07, 2019
Transportation Supervisor will lead the day to day activities of the Axiom team, responsible for delivering products to wholesale and retail outlets.
- Responsible for weekly driver staffing to support all routes, shuttles, and Marketing promotional activities in the most efficient economic manner possible.
- Maintains a Shuttle Driver schedule to meet the needs of inbound, outbound, and internal deliveries.
- Leads the coordination of all logistics efforts in support of Marketing and Sales special events across both Transportation and Distribution functions.
- Assures all Driver Route Books and Cover Pages are maintained at all times.
- Working with Yard Staff and Fleet Maintenance in red flagging equipment for periodic inspections and repairs.
- Scheduling and coordinating leased equipment PMs and inspections.
- Supervise employees in accordance with the organization’s policies.
- Strong working knowledge in Customer Service and Logistics experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Experience with Google Office Products, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Route Management Software knowledge (preferred).
Your are applying for: Transportation Supervisor