Technician (Electric Boards and Soldering Experience)
To carryout high level quality repairs on mobile phones and industrial PCB’s based on principal standard requirements with an objective of maximum productivity and minimum repeats, TAT and BER’s. Replace components & maintain the equipment’s & resources as per the specifications guideline and requirements set by Principal and adhere to the repair factory procedures & standards.
- Carry out proper component level fault diagnosis to improve the quality of repairs and reduce repeats.
- Complete all high level repairs and achieve targeted productivity within the given time frame.
- Minimize BER rates by carrying out quality repairs.
- Participate in technical forums and provide inputs & suggestions on repair related issues.
- Achieve maximum scores in all attended trainings to keep up with the high technical competency level.
- Properly maintain and track the Spares, Tools and Equipment’s to optimize maximum utilization of the same with minimum stock discrepancy.
- Handle BGA machine and soldering stations. Perform soldering activity as required. Manage preventive maintenance of BGA machines as per the schedule.
- Storing, handling & usage of special or sensitive BGA components with minimal stock discrepancy.
- Create & tune profiles for new product launches based on principal or manufacturer guidelines.
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics / Telecommunications field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Mobile service industry as Level 3 technician.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good Communication skills and fluency in English-oral & written.