Years of relevant experience
May 29, 2018
To execute material planning, ordering and maintaining proper mobile spare parts inventory levels. Handle the inventory system to support after sales repair activities.
- To place orders and comply with the purchasing process. Meet the standards of QMS and EMS.
- To drive the team to carry out regular system updates on stock received and delivered to ensure minimal stock discrepancy
- To examine department financial statements, including expenses and revenue, to ensure the department’s profitability.
- To arrange all received shipments on a priority – FIFO sort which will ensure that the incoming and outgoing shipments are being identified and tracked
- Monitoring parts inventory and anticipate parts needs in future promotions, NPL, EOL, consumption trends, and suggested stock orders
- Responsible for training and leading the spare parts team and reviewing their performance on a regular basis according to KPI’s.
- Assist analyzing current inventory, spot-checking to ensure that actual inventory coincides with the actual inventory, checking on back orders, order follow ups etc
- Responsible for the security of inventory and assist in external stock audits and carry out regular stock inspections to ensure minimal discrepancies.
- To ensure proper coordination with the technician and Logistics team for timely collection, deliveries and dispatch without any discrepancy.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in inventory.
- Good knowledge of inventory reports and analysis.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationship with customers and suppliers
- Knowledge of electronic spare parts and inventory management system
- Good Computer Proficiency in MS Excel
- Good communication skills
Your are applying for: Inventory Coordinator