Years of relevant experience
Aug 07, 2019
Process sales orders in time and also ensure safety of stock and cash.
- Arrange stocks in a manner that will enable efficient and on time delivery.
- Ensure stock from the warehouse matches the move order and escalate to the line manager in case of discrepancies.
- Arrange stocks in their designated shelves to avoid the same SKU in multiple locations.
- Upon receiving the order, choose stocks as per invoice and ensure IMEI scanning is done prior to the final invoice being printed.
- Upon receiving invoice proof, ensure trade stamp and outlet name match.
- Provide system receipt if payments are collected
- Post sales returns on time in coordination with the sales executive; reject and report to the line manager if any invalid sales returns are posted by the sales executive.
- Keep the Truck and storage area clean at all times.
- DOA/DAP approved units to be moved to Phone care location as per process (within 24 hours)
- Ensure proper reconciliation on a daily basis for stocks and payments.
- Prior to closing of sales align with the sales executive for pending orders, deliveries etc.
- Submit the DSR (Daily sales and collection report) to finance.
- General Warehouse experience
- System Knowledge with sales applications
- Good MS office knowledge
- Higher Secondary or equivalent
- Must have a valid manual drivers’ license.
Your are applying for: Stockist