Years of relevant experience
Nov 16, 2017
Stock Controller – KSA
Ensure sufficient stocks of all brand, category are available and arrange the stocks in the proper manner which will enable to pick the stocks quickly to meet the tight delivery schedule.
- Check thoroughly while receiving stocks from warehouse and ensure physical stocks match with the move order, escalate to line manager if any discrepancy.
- Arrange and collect the stocks in the FIFO method. Also keep the stocks in the assigned rack without mixing the SKU in multiple places.
- Follow line manager instruction for truck parking in the cluster.
- Upon getting Per-forma invoice notification, pick the stocks as per the Per-forma invoice QTY and do the IMEI scanning prior to print the final invoice, follow the printed bin method.
- Keep the stocks in the separate bag by customer and handover immediately to delivery guy.
- Give Swift response to trade calls and inquires.
- If trade visit truck for stocks, follow the process given by line manager (Invoicing on the right outlet name, Following the system credit, handing over the stocks to the right person, collecting stamp and valid signature, collecting payment for cash customer, collecting payment from credit customer if the due payments are given by them)
- Once the delivery guy gives back the invoice proof, match the trade stamp with outlet name to ensure delivery has given to right outlet.
- Provide system receipt if the payments are collected.
- Handover the replacement accessories to sales executive upon collecting the damage accessories.
- Post the sales returns on time in coordination with sales executive; reject and report the incident to line manager if any invalid sales returns are posted by sales executive.
- During day close, arrange the stocks in the cages as per the bin system and do not leave any stocks open, lock and offload the cages in the warehouse while day close.
- DOA/DAP approved units to be moved to Phone care location as per process (within 24 hours).
- Handover the replacement unit to sales executive, or delivery guy to handover to trade.
- Do the proper reconciliation on daily basis for stocks and payments.
- Follow up with sales executive for the aging stocks clearance and escalate to line manager if the stocks are not cleared within the time frame.
- Prior to EOT (End of trip), align with sales executive for pending orders, deliveries etc.
- Submit the DSR (Daily sales and collection report) to finance.
- Do not entertain to any unknown person who may pose as trade; in such cases please align with line manager, sales executives immediately.
- Educational qualification: Higher secondary
- Basic computer literacy
- Languages English, Urdu and Arabic is added advantage
- Min 2 year experience in sales distribution, customer service, inventory management
- Age below 32
- Valid KSA driving license (manual)
Your are applying for: Stock Controller – KSA