Years of relevant experience
Feb 06, 2018
Software Tester- Quality Control Lead.
Responsible for Quality Control of Windows & Mobile applications developed internally.
- Responsible for preparing test cases, creating documentation for the project and conducting unit test
- Work closely with Project Manager to implement test strategy that meets the needs of the organization
- Point of contact between project team, department and development team, for all testing activities.
- Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
- Provide input to project plans by supplying accurate time estimates
- Determine the root cause of problems and the base set of conditions for their occurrence.
- Assist with researching, documenting and communicating escalated customer problems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Min 6 years’ experience in software testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Web/Mobile application testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Knowledge of UML and Web/mobile is a must.
- Experience in .net projects will be an advantage.
Your are applying for: Software Tester- Quality Control Lead.