Years of relevant experience
Sep 25, 2017
Service Engineer- Riyadh
Carry out proper fault diagnosis to improve the quality of repairs and reduce repeats.
- Complete all L1 & L2 repairs to achieve targeted productivity within the given time frame.
- Achieve maximum scores in all training to keep up with the high technical competency level.
- Handle the customer property with utmost care to reduce customer dissatisfaction
- Properly maintain and track the spares, tools and equipment to optimize maximum utilization of the same with minimum stock discrepancy.
- Provide timely feedback to superiors on product failure issues
- A diploma in Electronics or Telecommunications
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in mobile service industry as a technician / technical assistant
- Fluency in windows based computer operations and applications.
- Fluency in English
Your are applying for: Service Engineer- Riyadh