Years of relevant experience
Feb 03, 2018
Senior Corporate Sales Executive
Handling Accounts of key corporate clients.
- Identify and qualify leads by cold calling prospective corporate clients.
- Reaching out to new customers and outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Following with finance departments for the payments.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Good communication skills in English. Knowledge of Hindi and Arabic would be an advantage.
- Should have experience in consumer electronics and mobile industry.
- Account Management experience
- Analytical skills & problem analysis
- Valid UAE driving license will be an advantage
Your are applying for: Senior Corporate Sales Executive