Senior Backend Engineer
Senior Java Developer will be supporting the Backend Lead in end to end design architecture and implementation of server side application logic and integration, writing APIs for the front end, mobile development team, for key platform services
- Regular check up with du on the price and promotion.
- Design, implement and launch scalable microservices in the platform.
- Produce technical design documentation for other teams to consume.
- Design, architect and solution new components along with software architects and product owners.
- Manage peer code-reviews and write unit, functional and integration testing to maintain high quality standards.
- Provide technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Propose new technologies, frameworks and tools to improve the product, team efficiency or process.
- Work in autonomous squads, interact with other functional teams.
- Collaborates well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily shares information.
- Mentors and nurture junior team members in the team and help them grow.
- Proactive, responsible and reliable in design, suggesting new methods, implementation and delivery.
- 5+ Years as a Java Developer – JAVA 8
- Experience and understanding of Microservices Architecture / (Service Oriented Architecture concept) – SOA
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good communication skills.