Senior Android Developer.
The role is to develop and maintain new android Apps and provide technical support to application development teams.
- To manage & maintain new UI and UX development for Mobile Applications.
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
- Designing and building Android mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design and develop new features.
- Sole responsibility for the development of the applications in the team.
- Building and publishing the applications in the respective app stores.
- Implementing new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of software development in Android mobile applications.
- Strong exposure in UI Implementation, Webview integration, consumption of XML/JSON/REST services and SQLite/databases.
- Knowledge of operating system(s) & physical database design.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Java, Android SDK, Android Studio.
- Experience in using advanced android capabilities including GCM/FCM, Camera, and multimedia playback.
- Solid knowledge of mobile industry, Android devices and applications.
- Understanding of Mobile networking and cloud/content services.
- Experience in Android Material design interface guidelines & Android app permissions.
- Experience in RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle)