Years of relevant experience
May 08, 2018
Sales Executive – Bike License
Sell directly to end retailers on a daily basis & achieve maximum coverage as per the route plan within the allotted territory in order to achieve the monthly sales & GP target.
- Achieve assigned targets by brand; achieve set productivity & margin target.
- Collect all outstanding credit prior to the due date.
- Manage the day-to-day route operations including call preparation, pricing, credit outstanding list, trade offers and other objective achievements to ensure that you have all necessary tools to complete an effective call at all times.
- Acquire complete understanding of product range and transfer knowledge/ features & benefits to ensure customers are provided with information and support as required.
- Observe and report on all significant competitive activities including price changes so as to collect market trends by brand.
- Minimum Higher secondary education level.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Valid UAE Bike license is a must.
- Languages : English, Hindi. Knowledge of Malayalam is an added advantage.
- Experience in structured route planning.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales.
- Age below 32 years.
Your are applying for: Sales Executive – Bike License