Years of relevant experience
Mar 08, 2018
Sales Executive – KSA
Follow the route visit as per the daily Journey Plan given by line manager.
- Carrying the sales presenter along with samples and explaining the whole range to trade.
- Explaining the day to day offers to trade with benefits and cost saving to go for offer pack.
- Identifying new outlets within the coverage route and informing line manager to create customer code and to add in the Journey Plan.
- Ensuring daily sales targets by brand/category is met and achieved all the time.
- Ensuring monthly sales targets by brand/category is met and achieved.
- Ensuring excellent business relation with the trade for WIN and WIN situation.
- Ensuring all competitor activities are informed to line manager with fact and proofs.
- Providing right solution to customers for their queries and taking to line manager attention if couldn’t provide satisfied solution.
- Ensuring the productivity targets are met by brand/ by category.
- Ensuring all Journey Plan outlets holds minimum 80% of the stocks from the company for the available models. Escalate to line manager and Regional Manager to get their support if the right company shelf share is not able to achieve.
- Placing POSM material on the Journey Plan outlets if given by line manager and executing the task on the trained method.
- Timely distribution of various IMEI incentive trackers to trade and keep following up with the right person on day to day basis to push the incentive models to sell.
- Timely collection of IMEI trackers and handing over to line manager to issue incentive to trade.
- Strictly following the approved credit list and process provided by line manager.
- Adhere to channel SOP all the time and any doubt has to be checked with line manager.
- Collecting payment from credit and bill to bill customer on time.
- Providing computerized system receipt upon collecting cash/cheque from trade.
- Providing timely after sales service to trade (DAP/DOA and Service) and inform line manager if the agreed Turnaround Time is not able to follow.
- Keep explain about VAS to trade.
- Keep monitor the company shelf’s/ stands provided and fill those stands with the company stocks as per the planogram.
- Report to line manager immediately if any suspicious seen on any customer (liquidating company stocks at lower than purchase price, any payment default with other suppliers, Not seen the stocks in shelf etc).
- Following the BE (Business excellence) recording as trained by line manager.
- Follow the stock request time schedule and request for sufficient stocks.
- Follow the process for sales return if any; also collect damage accessories from trade and get replacement from store keeper upon handover and give the replacement to trade on the same day.
- Inform the store keeper once the DOA/DAP gets approved; collect the replacement unit and handover to trade within the agreed time (24 hours).
- Do the proper reconciliation on daily basis for all cash collection, cheque collection.
- Clear the aging stocks of your focusing category within the agreed time frame.
- Educational qualification: Higher secondary
- Basic computer literacy
- Languages English, Urdu and Arabic is added advantage
- Min 2 year experience in sales distribution, customer service
- Age below 32
Your are applying for: Sales Executive – KSA