Years of relevant experience
Oct 01, 2018
Support the sales team in achieving sales and provide general assistance as required.
- Provide day-to-day support to sales department with regard to stock & merchandising needs.
- Daily Sales order processing and report generation.
- Month wise sellout/invoice processing of customers account.
- Stock allocation, transfer and reconciliation.
- Liaising with Finance on applying payments accurately and reconciliation.
- Sales/Stock Forecasting for channel.
- Keep track of promotions run in Key Accounts and liaise with finance for credit note supports.
- Tracking stock returns from clients due to service issues and reconciling credit notes with Finance.
- Publish Daily Client visit reports of the sales team.
- Degree holder or equivalent in any field.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Females preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word/Excel/Power Point.
- Strong exposure in preparing sales reports, Sales forecasting & analysis.
- Ability to interact with people in a team-oriented, respectful, and efficient manner.
- Age below 30.
Your are applying for: Sales Coordinator