Years of relevant experience
Jun 27, 2022
Senior Product Manager (Supply Chain)
Responsible for the product development and evolution of the platform and its digital services. She/he will be bridging the gap between business, engineering and functioning with deep expertise in both domains.
- Have a solid understanding of our customers’ needs, the product and the industry trends.
- Work with the business stakeholders – Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Product Analytics and other business leaders.
- Own and write comprehensive product specifications, user stories & epics.
- Mapping business questions to analytical products.
- Conduct internal user surveys and user studies.
- Work collaboratively with a superior team of product owners with varied experience levels.
- Lead analytics/data feature definition, planning and implementation efforts.
- Nurture a culture of data driven decision making
- Sync with the “cross-functional” squad teams during the entire product development lifecycle
- Define, Track and Deliver the Product roadmap and milestones
- Balance user and business needs with technical constraints, maximize business benefits while providing the best user experience.
- Design & Plan experiments to validate or invalidate assumptions and hypothesis/ideas of the team.
- Be Agile to enable a transparent and faster product development environment
- Provide strategic and functional leadership on data, customer journey optimization using data, work with brands to define their measurement strategy etc.
- Lead the measurement strategy and setup efficient reporting mechanism for all the digital channels.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent certification in Computer Science or any related technical stream.
- Demonstrable experience and accountability in leading and managing digital products, customer experience, payments & digital analytics
- 4+ years’ experience in building, delivering, and supporting data tools, services, and products. Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design.
Your are applying for: Senior Product Manager (Supply Chain)