Years of relevant experience
Nov 13, 2019
Application of operational research techniques to improve the cost efficiency and profitability of Supply Chain Operations.
- Ensure the delivery of optimization tools or engines take place on time and according to specifications.
- Collaborate with other parts of the business to identify and deliver optimization across different departments
- Provides training and support on the tools developed.
- Provide specifications to the IT Department in order to develop tools that will help with production.
- Bachelors in Operations Research
- Experience: 3 years in Supply Chain, or similar discipline
- Fluency in English
Your are applying for: Operations Researcher