Years of relevant experience
Feb 03, 2018
Managing all merchandise planning functions within the retail and distribution channel including forecasting, order pipeline reviews, replenishment in order to support the business.
- Work closely with the retail channel, brand team, marketing team and the warehouse Team.
- To collaborate effectively with the respective stakeholder to manage the stock availability and aging targets set by business
- Managing the stock availability for the retail channel in order to achieve the gross profit targets.
- Manage the range planning for the retail outlets through a weekly pipeline review to maintain the channels availability to maximize sales and minimize out of stock situation.
- Ensure that the ageing of inventory in retail channel is maintained as per set targets in order to minimize the cost of obsolescence
- Graduate in any field.
- 3-4 years experience in merchandise planning, forecasting.
- Good MS office applications and and system skills
- Experience in electronics/ technology/ FMCG industry would be an advantage.
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Prior experience in handling supply chain in a retail business would be plus.
Your are applying for: Merchandise Planner