Years of relevant experience
Nov 13, 2019
To ensure stock collection according to specific instructions as well as take accountability for handling stock inside the warehouse.
- Responsible for replenishing stocks and clearing pending pallets on a timely basis.
- Executing daily cycle counts in the warehouse and flag any stock discrepancies to the supervisors.
- Flag damaged or unsold stock to render it unusable.
- Follow the warehouse planogram carefully and stocks are to be replenished in designated locations accordingly.
- Proficiency in RF scanner with Windows applications.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player attitude.
Your are applying for: Logistics Assistant