Years of relevant experience
Aug 07, 2019
The incumbent is responsible for stock collection according to specific instructions and is accountable for proper stock handling inside the warehouse.
- Damaged or unsold stock needs to be flagged by the Logistics Assistant to render it unusable.
- Responsible for replenishing stocks and clearing pending pallets on a timely basis.
- Executing daily cycle counts in the warehouse and flagging any stock discrepancies to supervisors.
- Follow the warehouse planogram carefully and stocks are to be replenished in designated locations accordingly.
- Proficiency in RF scanner with Windows applications.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player attitude.
Your are applying for: Logistics Assistant