Years of relevant experience
Jan 17, 2019
L1& L2 Technician
Carry out fast and quality repairs and customer service for mobility gadgets in line with manufacturer requirements. To meet/excel customer expectations.
- Carry out proper fault diagnosis to improve the quality of repairs.
- Ensure that the KPI’s are understood and met in a timely manner.
- Complete all L1 & L2 repairs and achieve targeted productivity within the given time frame.
- Achieve maximum scores in all attended training to keep up with the high technical competency level.
- Preserve the customer property with utmost care to reduce customer dissatisfaction.
- Provide timely feedback to superiors on product failure issues.
- Maximize successful repair rate.
- Participate in Technical Forums and provide input & suggestions on repair related issues.
- Handle customers at their premises in a professional way as per the standards set to ensure that every interaction with the customer is a quality experience for the customer.
- A Degree/Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunications.
- 2 years experience in the mobile service industry as a technician.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Excellent customer handling skills
Your are applying for: L1& L2 Technician