Years of relevant experience
Apr 15, 2018
Key Account Manager.
Handling Accounts of key clients.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Follow up with finance departments for payments.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- 5 yrs. of experience in key account management.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Valid UAE Driver’s License is a must.
- Experience in selling Mobile Phones.
- Good communication skills in English. Hindi/Arabic would be an advantage.
Your are applying for: Key Account Manager.