The Inventory Planner manages all Inventory planning functions at the country level including forecasting, order pipeline reviews, replenishments etc, in order to support the achievement of inventory business objectives.
- Maintain availability at country level and channel level.
- Manages the stock inwards through a country level planning and orders review to maintain the channels availability to maximize sales and minimize OSS.
- Lead and manage the range planning process.
- Ensure that the ageing of inventory in the country is maintained as per set targets in order to minimize the cost of obsolescence.
- Achieve the Internal Audit scores by ensuring timely execution of all job tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent certification in Maths or any related stream.
- Language: Strong communication in oral and written English.
- Attitude: Strong positive attitude and a team player.
- Experience: 3-4 years.
- Good level expertise in MS office applications.
- Extremely strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.