Responsible for inventory planning, placement, replenishment, and systematization through analysis, forecast and implementation in the system to ensure right stock in the channels at the right time.
- To ensure that the respective channels have sufficient stock in their inventory at all times to combat situations of either excess stock or lack of stock .
- Maintain inventory availability for the assigned stores in order to achieve the gross profit targets
- Optimize stocks in the outlets by ensuring proactive Inter-Branch Transfers ( IBT) to prevent lost sales.
- Manage Optimiza, ODP forecast and NPI updating (IT systems) to ensure timely and precise replenishments
- Maintain the ageing of stock in the retail outlets as per set targets in order to minimize the stock obsolescence
- 2-3 years’ experience as a planner / Inventory controller in a retail environment.
- Analytical and Numerical skills
- Technical computer skills
- Communication skills
- Good understanding of logistics methodology
- Attention to detail