Years of relevant experience
Mar 08, 2018
Internal Auditor – Khobar
Perform specific financial and program audits of various agencies and departments to prepare recommendations for superior’s review.
- Undertake audit duties within assigned departments, using specific criteria such as contractual agreements, to ensure that the management and operations are in compliance with the terms and conditions.
- Undertake audit duties over the finance to ensure that the company records are in accordance with International Accounting Standards.
- Undertake the operational audit duties to identify the weaknesses in the internal control system.
- Produces working papers for each audit to show evidence of work done and problems identified, and ensure that working papers conform to set steps. Submits all related documentation to the Senior Auditor or the Audit Manager for review.
- Perform stock counts and spot check over company’s outlets and warehouse to evaluate the stock integrity level and to highlight any weaknesses into the system.
- Individual should possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Minimum 1- 3 years experience in auditing (preferred in a big audit firms) with good Knowledge in international accounting standard (IAS), international standard on auditing and full knowledge in accounting and operation matters.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Arabic and English.
Your are applying for: Internal Auditor – Khobar