Years of relevant experience
Sep 17, 2017
E-Commerce Associate Manager
To manage E-commerce customer journeys, suggest improvements and developments, and work with internal departments to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Manage and implement promotions with brands.
- Develop strategies for stock allocation and availability on the website.
- Work with internal and external resources for creation of marketing assets including banner ads, promos, email blasts.
- Manage budget for top line sales and take ownership of P&L
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and develop web initiatives.
- Strong analytical, project management, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS-Office suite.
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce and user experience, best practices, experience managing e-commerce stores and promotions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Sales & Project Management would be an added plus.
- Good communication in English and Arabic.
Your are applying for: E-Commerce Associate Manager