Years of relevant experience
Mar 08, 2018
Deliveryman – KSA
Deliver the stocks to customer as per the SOP.
- Following line manager instruction and sales executive instruction to deliver the stocks to customer as per the SOP and deliver the stocks to ONLY shop and handover the stocks to the right person, always ask them to mention their mobile number.
- While collecting the stocks from Truck, match the physical stocks with the Invoice stocks and inform the store keeper and line manager immediately.
- Keep the each customer stocks in a separate bag as given by store keeper (each trade IMEI numbers are scanned separately and printed on invoice).
- While delivering the stocks match the invoice QTY with the physical stocks and confirm to trade.
- Collect stamp and signature from authorized person from trade upon delivery confirmation.
- Deliver all stocks in a safe and efficient manner and deliver to trade within the agreed time, stocks should be delivered to trade within 10min from the time of handing over the stocks by storekeeper.
- Handover the invoice proofs (stamped copy) to store keeper once back from delivery.
- Assist to storekeeper and sales rep whenever required.
- Keep good business relationship with trade.
- Once the deliveries are done, immediately return back to Truck to assist to store keeper.
- If requested, assist to the sales rep for POSM placement and service units collection upon line manager instructions.
- Assist to storekeeper during stock count, surprise count and arranging stocks.
- Minimum qualification higher secondary school certificate
- Basic computer literacy
- Languages English, Urdu and Arabic is added advantage
- Min 2 year experience as Bike delivery
- Age below 32
- Valid KSA Bike license
Your are applying for: Deliveryman – KSA