Years of relevant experience
Sep 25, 2017
Customer Care Supervisor – Riyadh
Manage on-going day to day activities by providing assistance and taking appropriate action to effectively resolve issues and escalate feedback to management.
- Ensure that service level agreements are being met.
- Maintain & establish departmental processes to improve the quality of service provided.
- Monitor & control customer hold time, receipts, delivery and service collections to avoid delays.
- Maintain & monitor the turnaround time for repairs and follow up to keep up to customer commitments.
- Monitor, spot-checks, and audits cash handling to ensure accuracy and identify problems; ensure that cash drawers are reconciled by all Customer Service Executives on a daily basis and reports daily receipts.
- Interpret policies and operating procedures of the customer service offices,
- Recommends changes to customer care manager; writes and maintains up-to-date procedures manuals and files; and disseminates information to subordinate staff in a timely manner.
- Graduate in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer relations/customer service including 2 years’ experience supervising staff.
- Fluency in English & knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage
- Good communication skill written & oral
- Good MS office skills
Your are applying for: Customer Care Supervisor – Riyadh