Years of relevant experience
Dec 13, 2017
To manage a diverse range of analytical tasks and activities of channel distribution to optimize and standardize key business reports across the markets.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns using marketing automated tool. Analyse and interpret data based on reports
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns
- Develop integrated marketing campaign strategies and activity plans for retail and ecommerce.
- Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity including: product marketing team, digital marketing teams, customer relationship management team, brand, customer services, business development and IT.
- Manage agency campaign implementation and performance against agreed campaign activity
- Deliver campaign activity presentations and regular results presentations
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics as agreed with stakeholders and ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate return on investment in line with corporate goals.
- Deliver bi-weekly and monthly reporting of results against metrics, including use of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics, email data reports, Mailchimp, Marketing Automation and other analytics tools
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns
- Work with the Product Marketing team and other stakeholders to obtain buy in for campaigns and to obtain information to execute campaign activity. Ensure all information is accurate and passes through the official sign off process.
- Coordinate campaign activity with the digital marketing team including website updates, social media activity and PPC activity to deliver campaign objectives
- Effectively manage generated leads/results from all areas of the campaign activity in conjunction with the business stakeholders and overall strategy
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- Customer-focused, with the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Able to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
- Flexible, collaborative and proactive, who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent level qualification
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics and campaign management in the retail and ecommerce industry
- Hands – on experience in some of the marketing tools like Mailchimp, Emarsys, Betaout etc.
- Prior experience with retail and/or eCommerce companies
- Should have good organization skills
- Experience in working with an agency or third party tools
- Recognised professional qualification in marketing would be a distinct advantage
Your are applying for: Campaign Analyst