Brand Supervisor- Al Khobar
Conceptualize, plan and execute strategic & tactical merchandising plans for Axiom Retail for Mobile Handsets category. Responsible to enable overall HS Category GP delivery in Axiom Retail through effective promotions and merchandising. Additional responsibility in managing selected emerging brands on end to end level – w.r.t. merchandising, branding, promotions & GP.
- Act as a bridge between Brand team & Retail team w.r.t. overall delivery of top line & GP objectives.
- Brand wise targets & budgets are exceeded.
- Ensure promotions are formulated keeping in mind market pricing using weekly tracker report, store feedback and weekly market visits.
- Suggest avenues to increase vendor support to brand team, help in promotions and event planning.
- Take the lead in merchandising for emerging brands (Margin, pricing, GVs, marketing support).
- A Brand Supervisor with minimum working experience of 3-5 years in the marketing or category dept.
- The equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in business.
- Interested in empowering customers to meet their requirements at Axiom Retail, through effective merchandising & promotions strategy.
- A successful candidate will have a broad skill set which demonstrates analytical horsepower, excellent business judgment, strong vendor management and negotiations skills, deep curiosity to uncover how things work, and a passion for creating Axiom Retail as a destination for Mobiles & related products.
- Critical thinking: ability to draw sound inference from facts, reason logically by interpretation.
- Analytical skills & problem analysis: effective in identifying problems, seeking relevant data & identifying plausible causes of problems.
- Judgment: ability to evaluate data and courses of action and to reach logical decisions.
- Ability to drive change for the betterment of the organization, by observing & communicating best practices in market through market visits, supplier feedback and interactions at the store.
- Subordinate development: develop skills & competence of subordinates through training and development activities.