Brand Supervisor- Al Khobar
Conceptualize, plan and execute strategic as well as tactical merchandising plans for Axiom Retail under the Mobile Handsets category. Take responsibility to enable overall HS Category GP delivery in Axiom Retail through effective promotions and merchandising. Additional responsibility in managing selected emerging brands on end to end level – w.r.t. merchandising, branding, promotions and GP.
- Act as a bridge between Brand team and Retail team w.r.t. overall delivery of top line & GP objectives.
- Ensure promotions are formulated keeping in mind market price using weekly tracker report, store feedback and weekly market visits.
- Suggest avenues to increase vendor support to the brand team, help in promotions and event planning.
- Take the lead in merchandising for emerging brands (Margin, pricing, GVs, marketing support).
- A Brand Supervisor with minimum working experience of 3-5 years in the marketing or category dept.
- The equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in business.
- Interested in empowering customers to meet their requirements at Axiom Retail, through effective merchandising and promotions strategy.
- Critical thinking: ability to draw sound inference from facts and reason logically by interpretation.
- Analytical skill set: effective in identifying the problem as well as the plausible causes of problem.
- Judgment: ability to evaluate data and courses of action in order to reach logical decisions.
- Ability to drive change for the betterment of the organization, by observing and communicating best practices in the market through market visits, supplier feedback and interactions at the store.
- Subordinate development: develop skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities.