The Brand Manager leads all discussions and negotiations with the suppliers to achieve the overall business objectives. This includes selection of products, development of sales plans, negotiation of marketing funds and activities and coordination with the sales channels.
- Achieve the budgeted gross profit for the business by developing the required sales plans
- Ensure that the ageing of inventory is maintained as per set targets in order to minimize the cost of obsolescence
- Good communication skills in English, (Hindi and Arabic) an advantage
- Strong skills in leading discussions / negotiations
- Post graduate in business management
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- Experience: 6 – 8 years in product/brand Management
- Experience in electronics/ technology industry