Years of relevant experience
Aug 09, 2022
To record accounting transactions related to receivables and to ensure accounts are accurately maintained.
- Record accounting transactions (e.g., receipts, credit note, debit note return etc.) for the customers to ensure completeness of accounting books at each SBU level.
- Interact with customers on transaction related issues to resolve the queries / issue in a timely and accurate manner to ensure smooth operation and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate direct distribution operations on finance related issues (e.g. price update, system set up, installation of credit card machines, etc.) to ensure smooth function at POS level. [Applicable in remote locations only]
- Identify reasons for short payments and complete documentations and approvals to rectify the same and ensure customer statements are cleared
- Collect cash/ cheques from sales reps daily and record the same to adhere to the set company guidelines. [Applicable in remote locations only]
- Ensure the stock count for each van is undertaken and the variations are charged and booked to reflect correct monthly financial results. [Applicable in remote locations only].
- Reconcile customer accounts (as per SOP) on periodic basis and obtain confirmation of the same to ensure correctness of accounts.
- Commerce graduate, with 2-3 years of experience in Finance Reporting functions esp., in Receivables.
- Excellent hands on experience on MS-Excel and sound working knowledge in Oracle ERP or Oracle Fusion
Your are applying for: AR Accountant