The Axiom extended warranty policy will be valid only after the Manufacturer’s warranty term has ended and until the end of the term of the purchased Axiom extended warranty policy, as detailed on your invoice
Manufacturing faults identified within the manufacturer warranty period are the responsibility of the manufacturer warranty; manufacturing faults identified outside of the manufacturer warranty period but within the Axiom Extended Warranty period are covered under this policy.
Axiom extended warranty is not linked to any other kind of warranty or product you may choose to buy separately from Axiom like Axiom Damage insurance, and the term of each product is not related to each other.
By paying the amount of Axiom Extended warranty you are agreeing to and accepting these terms and conditions.
The following specific conditions apply to the Axiom extended Warranty for mobile devices:
- Service, repair or alterations by any personnel other than Axiom’s authorized service centers will invalidate any warranty including Axiom Extended Warranty.
- Any damage due to accident, transportation, misuse, negligence, natural disaster, humidity, rust, gradual deterioration due to wear and tear, cosmetic modification, drop damage/liquid damage, use with voltages other than designated, or operation in a manner not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction manual is expressly excluded from warranty coverage.
- Axiom is not responsible in any manner for personal data, third party or “try & buy” applications stored or installed on the mobile device.
- The repaired mobile device will be warranted for the balance of the original extended warranty period.
- Axiom is authorized to replace the main boards only as per the manufacturer’s troubleshooting and warranty replacement guidelines.
If the mobile device is beyond economical repair, Axiom may replace the mobile device, at its absolute discretion.
Customer utilization of the Axiom Extended Warranty:
All customers with may go to their nearest Axiom Service Centre (Axiom care) or the location where they purchased the mobile device with their defective mobile device.
Purchases from the online store may also be dropped-off to the nearest Axiom retail store.
For products shipped internationally, please note that any extended warranty may not be valid; Axiom service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from the axiom site you are the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.