الإمارات العربية المتحدة
سنوات من الخبرة ذات الصلة
يونيو 13, 2019
Responsible for day to day production operations for SWITCH ensuring they reach volume, quality and cost goals of operations department in multi-level automated assembly in painting, gold plating and printing.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply in order to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for the production of several processes/lines in a highly technical and highly automated assembly production operation.
- Cost Cutting by reducing material consumption defects reduction, process improvements
- Reviews daily/regularly plant operating performance and advise on changes in operating conditions that will improve efficiencies/quality
- Ensure 5S & 6 Sigma concepts implementation.
- Work closely with product, retail & Warehouse team
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms of control, budgetary and personnel requirements, implementing change.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions and recommending actions.
- Supervises production staff on work method and quality checkpoints.
- Provides supervision and direction to subordinate staff and coordinates work flow within major work unit, including distributing work.
- Diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a Production Supervisor, or a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in production.
- Experience in using various types of machinery and tools.
- Experience in handling and storage of paints / related materials.
- Supervisory or team lead experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Production/ Manufacturing/Painting industry
- Knowledge of ERP and Inventory Management best practices. Demonstrated experience in production environment with Lean and 6-sigma methodologies.
قمت بتقديم طلب ل: Production Supervisor